KGK provides to both Bulgarian and foreign clients legal advice in the field of corporate and commercial law. Ever since its formation, KGK's team has turned corporate law into one of its main areas of legal advice. We have extensive experience in business planning, investment structuring, business development of our Bulgarian and foreign clients and we help them find the optimal legal form for the realization of their business intentions.
We provide services to domestic and international companies in corporate and commercial law. The consultations provided cover all the stages of business - from defining and structuring the business goals and the investment plans, through setting up commercial companies and their subsequent registration, tax, licensing, employment and regulatory matters to ongoing operational legal assistance. We also support Startups.
KGK offers the following corporate and commercial law services:
- Choosing the right legal form depending on the client's specific activity;
- Establishment and registration of companies (private, public, capital, personal), branches, sales offices, etc .;
- Establishment and registration of non-profit legal entities;
- Consultation and drafting of Constituent acts of association, shareholder/ partner agreements, management agreements, internal rules, etc.;
- Structuring of capital and shares, changes in capital, capitalization of cash contributions, real estate installment, movable property and receivables, transfer of commercial enterprises and parts thereof;
- Consultations on company management structures, supervisory and management boards, the rights, duties and responsibilities of members of executive and supervisory boards, independent directors, conflicts of interest, etc .;
- Provision of additional legal services to companies in the preparation of the agenda of company meetings, minutes, resolutions, etc .;
- Obtaining the needed permits, licenses, registrations etc.;
- Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances;
- Preparation and discussion of any kind of commercial contracts (both at the stage of preliminary negotiations and at the stage of realization and completion);
- Representing clients in business transactions, negotiations;
- International trade (sale of goods, representation, distribution and franchising);
- Mergers & Acquisitions;
- Legal analysis (due diligence);
- Consultation on regulatory requirements and obtaining the necessary permits and authorizations;
- Negotiating and preparing the transaction documents.