The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is applying from 25 May 2018 to all EEA countries. The aim of the GDPR is to provide the general legal framework for data protection on the territory of all EEA countries. KGK can smoothly navigate you through all relevant legal challenges, which your business could encounter in the process of its adaptation to the changed data protection environment.
KGK data protection team advice and assist clients in all relevant aspects of the data protection rules and procedures and GDPR compliance, including:
- conducting of legal assessment of the processes within the company in the light of the requirements of the GDPR;
- preparing Gap Analysis Reports and issuing recommendations and guidelines for achieving legal compliance;
- preparing the set of necessary documents corresponding to the specific needs of each company;
- actively communicating and working together with the IT specialists servicing the company, by facilitating in this way the introduction of the necessary technical and organizational measures;
- providing legal assistance and clarifications to persons within the company entrusted with the processing of personal data about their respective obligations and duties stemming from the GDPR provisions.